Monday, July 20, 2009

UM..life...

Food
Everyday spicy and oily,makes me grow ulser near my 'gigi'

Stay
Sleep half awake,drained my energy away...

Hygience
Don't expect too much cause you need to learn to shut one eye down

Library
They say provide locker to keep ur processions but each keep charge one ringgit....(darn it...)
Books everywhere but ask them the book you want they said they don't know where
Vendor machine sound so 'Yeah" but the product nothing great...
Want to read National Geographic but UM looks like unaware.....(tak beli...pun magazine yang bagui macam tu....)

This is UM..the place i stay...this is the life of undergradu-a....te

2 comments:

  1. LOL, i like the "undergradu-a....te"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..me too...sound like rap..but my rhyme not good enough...i shall improve myself...

    ReplyDelete