Saturday, July 11, 2009

Taiping....Great places....I luv u

I think this is a spot near the Maxwill's hills...hehe...looks so damn gorgeous..i decided to put it as my wallpaper...yippee...

Today,i got news about a fallen tree in lake Garden Taiping....damn sad...The Rain tree is the best thing that ever grow on Taiping Land....I feel so sad..that the authority are not taking good care of them and letting those Fens,parasites' plant grow on them ...what a shame....hopefully,the fallen tree can give them some awareness to protect this lovely plants and conserve the beautiful scenery of Taiping.Preserve our beautiful land....

Oya,considering saving mother earth and my homeland...haha,intro a lovely friend from my dad's workplace...He is Mike...a orangutan....hehe..currently resites in Bukit Merah Orangutan Island...(no sure what they really called it)anyway,if go there visit you might happen to meet with Adam and other.There are around 20 primates living there,and also lots of other type of animals.That places got a reptile island too,if you are not into mammals maybe might find reptile more interesting hahahah...
""""SaveEarth....SaveThem>>>>Save TaIping...hehe I love taiping>>>""""""

No comments:

Post a Comment