Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Memory--Childhood Prt.1

Last week i paid a visit to my old home....now turn factory...something remind of me of my old times...i guess i pick engineering must have some sort little relate to it... I used to peek the workers doing welding..And the fire sparks always amazed me.
This is my childhood favourite games...we use it to transport people among siblings....we called it
"Geh Kong Qia"(hokkien dialect stand for the meaning of Rooster Car)
This is the greasy and oily spot of the factory.....hehehehe beware...

I think this is sort of a big racket....but they are actually part of the crane services...to connect something to something ...


Driller....very fun ...but don't stick your finger near it.....
I think this give some idea of how big this tyre is right..haha....it can make a great play ground game for kids.....

No comments:

Post a Comment