Wednesday, August 5, 2009

having a bad time....

Sucks....i m stuck....Feel lousy in participating myself inside certain communities...
Feeling like a loner in a pack...
Is it i m sensitive or is the truths is out there waiting me to discover that's why i see many weird signs.....It is sucks to know u are now in a very lousy moment in life....

This few weeks...things seem to pouring in and in...
Tonnes of mind work....this and that...
Thinking and thinking...
A lot of activities to participate..
Group discussion...
And i kept losing my things
I cant i find my ear phone,coins pouch,dark yarn,needle...
i Wonder why???
Is it something mysterious working behind my back....
Route in front of me full of unknowns, uncertainties....
As a atheist....i shouldn't believe in supernatural power...yet...lately,all things prone to make me puzzle.....maybe is time to adopt something new in life
Oh heaven sake...show me some sign and stop making me blur and confusing....
I have had enough of all this fuss....save me......

3 comments:

  1. hey sweetie, u alright? U seem so depress! I'll call u tonight k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear for concerning....and all the phones calls..just stress out...and this coming week got test..that subject i aint got a clue abt it...and it make me zzz so do the lecturer that teach it.. just make me snooze...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..a nice description of the Olive...^.^..anyway, hope ur presentation of this comin fri ll be carried out successfully..:D..
    Anyway, jz take it easy..dont put so much stress on urself..
    when there's the time to play..jz go on..else..sit down and have ur wonderful moment with ur ''bulks''..lol

    ReplyDelete